The new Stabilo ‘S Move Easy pen
Plus great Rollerball and Fibretip Styles
The funky, freaky pen that looks the part, writes like a dream and is great fun to use. Unusually, the pen has been made with a special left handed version with the grip moulded for a comfortable fit in the left hand. Top marks to Stabilo for looking after the left-handers for a change!
With its exchangeable rollerball tip, which is new after each refill, the Stabilo ‘S Move Easy glides perfectly over the paper and it can be erased with a fountain pen eraser just like normal fountain pen ink.
Stabilo have even designed a cool online game to launch the pen
Thanks to its extra-soft grip area, the ‘S Move easy is always comfortable to use. It also looks so special because its shape fits perfectly into your hand, making sure you feel extremely comfortable while you write.
It is available in 4 colour combinations and each comes with three spare blue ink cartridges that also each incorporate a new roller ball tip. You can also get spare packs of 6 blue ink cartridges.
You can buy all the styles of the great new ‘S Move Easy pen in our on-line shop now.
Why is it left-handed?
The new Stabilo â€˜S Move Easy Left-Handed Rollerball is a very exciting development in pen design for left-handers. By carefully studying the most comfortable and efficient position for the left-hand to write most effectively and then moulding the pen body to exactly fit that position, Stabilo have created a pen which remains perfectly placed whilst writing, with little or no effort, and requiring the lightest of grip on the moulded rubber fingerplate. Anything Left-Handed are delighted to launch this pen in the UK and recommend it highly both as a training aid for teaching children to write, and as a comfortable and stylish pen for adult left-handers to enjoy.
We have had so much demand for this pen from families with left- and right-handed children that we have stretched our normal rules and started stocking the right-handed version as well. You can purchase these in our online shop now.
Other Stabilo products
We also have the range of Stabilo Fibre pens available. These have special non-smudge ink and are great for left and right-handers.
|Stabilo non-smudge Fibretip 0.7mm basketball finish (code 522)|
Stabilo have created a great new skateboarding game to go with the launch of this pen and you can play it here.
It has cool background music and is a lot of fun (we have all been trying to get the high score in the office, purely in the interests of customer service!)
You can see full instructions and tips on the game by clicking on the “Info” button on screen, but here is our “quick start” guide (thanks to Edward for the research):
- Enter your name – put “Lefty ” first so they know it is us lefties winning 🙂
- Choose a pen colour and ride “Goofy” (left foot forward), then Start (note that they use a left-hander to draw the ramp!)
- Use the left and right cursor keys to speed up in the direction you are going and then press [Space] when you reach the top of the ramp (as late as possible to get a high jump, but before you reach the top of the ramp or you will crash out)
- Watch out for Goodies which show above you on the ramp – pick them up by jumping into them to get bonuses
– For a grey-orange pen you get new rollers and more speed
– For a yellow-red pen you get a new board with more grip and improved driving behaviour
– For a blue pen you can learn a new trick that you can use for the next level up
– For a refill cartridge – you get more skating time in the current level
- To Accelerate – Press and hold the cursor key in the direction of travel
- To Jump – Press the space bar (plus hold the up button to go even higher). The later you press it the higher you go
- To squat – press and hold the cursor down button (we are not sure why, but it looks cool!)
- Tip on Jumps – don't use the arrow keys when jumping until lots of air has been gained otherwise you will hurt yourself
Have fun and don't forget to enter your high score – Let's get lots of lefties on top of the list!