Anything Left-Handed > Left Handers Club > Join the Club

Join the Left Handers Club

About the Left Handers Club

We started The Left Handers Club back in 1990 in response to requests from customers to produce a newsletter and campaign on behalf of left-handers. Our aims from the beginning were to get more left-handed products made and raise awareness of the issues facing left-handers – particularly left-handed children in school.

Our Newsletters

Our newsletters are sent out once or twice a month and cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:

• Latest research and reports on left-handedness
  • Our own surveys and analysis
  • Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items, plus member discounts and offers
  • Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
  • Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers

We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources. Use this link to see an index with links to our past newsletters

Backwards Calendar

Backwards Calendar for left-handers

Left-Handers Club membership is completely free and as a member you will receive our unique “backwards” calendar, with days running right to left – which left-handers often find easier to read .

Member Certificate

You will also get access to a free Membership Certificate which you can personalise with your own name for printing.

Left-Handers Club member certificate
We will protect your email

We value your privacy and will never give out, lease or sell any of your personal details. All newsletters contain an unsubscribe link which you can click to remove yourself if you wish, although not many people do!

104 comments on “Join the Club
  1. Terry says:

Left On!!

2. Brenda says:

My son is 7 and has use the pens scissors, pencil sharpener and ruler for a short time and really likes them. He can finally sharpen a pencil correctly!!!! The way he was meant too! His ruler is fantastique as well. Try them out!

3. Suzanne says:

I’m the aunt of lefthander, the daughter of a lefthanded father and a lefthanded grandma. My mother is righthanded…. but… I’m a lefty too! and being lefthanded rules in our family 7 out of 10 members… so who said we have to adopt to the righthanded world 😉

4. Tracy Sullivan says:

I am a Southpaw, Lefty and proud of it!!!!! I have always adapted to the right hand world and it has always made me angry… But not anymore!!!

5. Yeranui says:

I am the proud mother of two lefthanded boys

6. temitayo... says:

Hello everyone!….I’m indeed very proud to be left handed and the only thng I can do with my right hand is to gve or receive a handshake…

7. LYNX says:

mmmreowI’m a south paw. Thanks 4 reminding me..I want to try out a realefty notebook, and I will hopefully find(I’m sure I will) a cool cartridgd refill 4 my super cool cartridge pen, since it has ridged notches at the bottom.
    lynx

8. mary wardell says:

I am almost 70 & it is only over the past 25 years that I have been able to find left handed lquipment so I have had to find my own way round the situation.

To give you some idea of how things have changed during my life, I was never stopped from using my left hand at school but when I went to college to become a teacher, I was not allowed to write on the blackboard with my left hand.

The small scissors were for my grandson who is left handed. I well understood his frustration with scissors as I can remember having the same problems at 5 years old. I have not used my dressmaking scissors yet.

I tried to join the club but the site could not be found

9. Karol says:

Hi i’m Karol , from Poland. I do everything my left hand. I learn english 🙂

10. Emma7 says:

hi im 13, from America and left handed in every thing except writing

11. Emma7 says:

i’m pretty much left handed . I do everything except eat and write with my left hand. Wierd i know but … oh well. Lefties rock

Emma , age 13
    Earth

12. bader says:

greetings everyone i am a 23 old lefty from Kuwait and in our culture it,s not polite to use your left hand and nether use it to eat which was really awkward and embarrassing for me to use it in front of relatives or friends because there is a saying “who eats with his left hands eats with the devil” and i cant use the spoon or the fork with my right hand.
    it not easy to be left handed but i am glad to be one
    thanks.

13. bartu says:

hi everyone i’m from turkey i’m left handed

14. Raul says:

Manny Pacquiao is obviously a proud left-handed boxer and so is Oscar de la Hoya(he plays golf left-handed just like Barrack Hussein Obama).

15. MANY PAQUIAO says:

I am a very proud left handed

16. vicky says:

How a casual conversation about being left handed and not being able to use the office scissors got me to your site via my colleague!!! Have spent 50 years coping being a leftie in a rightie world. my husband always complains when i cut the bread with a left handed slant, the knives that i ruin, and then to find i can get left handed pruning shears!!! at last, ideas for the family for christmas presents. Now can you supply me with a left handed camera?

17. e r aspland says:

I am not left-handed but have always had a problem with cutting the nails on my right hand. A pair of left handed scissors has solved the problem.

18. girisha says:

hi…………
    i m proud to be left handed……..and happy!

19. snehal says:

thats cool

20. snehal says:

I AM PROUD TO BE A LEFT HANDER!!

And anybodyin facebook,,if anybody we well meet there ,….my id ….snehal sreekumar

21. Raul says:

And I am proud to be ambidextrous 100%

22. Rixx says:

I AM PROUD TO BE A LEFT HANDER. Mabuhay Pilipinas!

23. Mike Lawson says:

Left-handed, but shoot a shotgun either handed, played guitar left handed the first year as a kid then switched to right handed when I found out the crapola selection of leftie guitars. Learned to play baseball and golf and to throw right handed because my glove and clubs were hand me downs. But I eat and write left handed, and can mouse with either. Lefty by birth, righty by force. 🙂

24. Ritesh says:

hiii everyone.. Im From Mauritius Island and left handed and proud to be 🙂

25. leo lee says:

We are from all over the world with the relevant left-handed left-handed or group! And here is to acquaint! If any question, please leave a message!

26. Raúl Morales Marrero says:

The already late Orioles Baltimore crafty pitcher from Santa Clara,Cuba(baseball),Miguel Ángel(Mike)Cuéllar was CLEARLY LEFT HANDED!!MIke Cuéllar,who was also a man of modest personality,died of stomach cancer and brain aneurisma in a Good Friday,April 3,2010 at 72.Mike Cuéllar left his wife Myriam,his son MIke Cuéllar Jr and her daughter Lydia Cuéllar.

• Raúl Morales Marrero says:

Cuban Lefty of modest personality Mike Cuéllar was famous also for his “brilliant screwball” that helped Baltimore Orioles with three American League pennants.

27. vivian says:

i’m from Ghana, i want to congratulate you for such a wonderful information of left-handers. “more grease to your elbow”. i hope more Ghanians will come on board.

28. maureen says:

My grandson is doing a lot of mirror writing. If he starts off wrong it carries on. Do I need to correct him or will it sort itself out? He doesn’t take well to criticism.

29. d0n says:

So do I…. From Philippines!!! congratulations Left Handers, Peace yo’ Right Handers, and Hoping for your success No Handers… This website is great!

30. matias says:

HI everyone!!! am from chile, and i don ´t have shop or information of left-hander’s..
    so congratulations!!! this website it is execelent!!! and really amazing!!

see you!!!