Left Handers Club
About the Left Handers Club
We started The Left Handers Club back in 1990 in response to requests from customers to produce a newsletter and campaign on behalf of left-handers. Our aims from the beginning were to get more left-handed products made and raise awareness of the issues facing left-handers – particularly left-handed children in school.
Our newsletters are sent out once or twice a month and cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:
- Latest research and reports on left-handedness
- Our own surveys and analysis
- Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items, plus member discounts and offers
- Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
- Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers
We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources. Use this link to see an index with links to our past newsletters
Left-Handers Club membership is completely free and as a
You will also get access to a free Membership Certificate which you can personalise with your own name for printing.
We value your privacy and will never give out, lease or sell any of your personal details. All newsletters contain an unsubscribe link which you can click to remove yourself if you wish, although not many people do!