Anything Left-Handed > Left Handers Club > LHC Member Certificate

Left Handers Club Member Certificate

If you want to proclaim your proud membership of the Club for the elite 10%, why not print out your membership certificate to put up on your wall?

If you are not already a member of The Left Handers Club,
join free now:

Click here to download your Left handers Club membership certificate *

* This certificate is in pdf format and you will need Adobe Reader for it. If you don't have it Β  on your computer click here for free download
* In most cases this will just work automatically by clicking on the certificate link but if not or it will not let you enter your name, you may need to right click on the certificate link above and then “Save link as…” to save the document as a PDF file on your own computer then open it using the Adobe Reader software.

Once you open the file in Acrobat Reader, just click in the light blue box in the middle to type your name then click the print icon at the top to set options and print your certificate.

Left Handers Club membership certificate

We are just trying out this new certificate with the option to add your own name before printing. Β  Please let us know if it is working OK for you by adding a comment below.
Problems with the name? Β  – If you click just above the underline where the name goes, can you type your name?
If not, you are probably using an old version of the Adobe PDF Reader software.
Check you have at least version 10 and if not download the latest version here

Backwards Calendar

If you have just joined the Left-Handers Club, don't forget to
click this link to download your Club Backwards Calendar

If you have not joined the FREE Left-Handers Club yet – why not? You are missing out on our newsletters, new product information and member discounts.
Click this link to get more details and join The Club
We will protect your email address We value your privacy and will never give out, lease or sell any of your personal details.
All newsletters contain an unsubscribe link which you can click to remove yourself if you wish, although not many people do!

212 comments on “LHC Member Certificate
  1. Pratyusha says:

Hello,
    i am a lefty, and am so proud of it. it is so good to find lefties like me! very happy to be a part of this wonderful family! πŸ˜€

2. Kelly says:

Do they make spirals for lefties, or anything like a note book for lefties? In school we have to use those note books that have no spiral but they are still hard to use sometimes! It is so frustrating!

• Keith says:

Hi Kelly
      We are actually having some left-handed spiral notebooks produced at the moment. Watch the newsletter for an announcement when they are raedy.

• Donna says:

I will definitely buy any spiral notebook that is NOT made for the right handed. Everyone in my family is left handed (Except for my poor right handed son…) Mother, Father, both brothers, and my daughter. We can all sit at the same table and eat together with no elbow bumping… my SON has to find the seat at the end, poor kid!

3. Henry Akwah says:

its actually working and thanks to you all.actually im wondering how this certificate is going to influence me in life

4. Carol says:

Had no trouble adding my name to the certificate. I love being left-handed as it makes me ‘different’. I just wish there were more equipment available at a cheaper price so that parents could buy them for their children and they would no have to struggle like I did.

5. Sue says:

The certificate printed perfectly – thanks. It’s nice to belong to an “elite” Club.

6. keith lyth says:

Very Very GOOD keep Left

7. josue antonio says:

how many leftys are born aries. ive met atleast four. all my age 1987. I wanna meet a left hand girl to produce more of this rare species called southpaws. where are u !! lol

8. Andrea says:

thanks for the certificate

9. Carli says:

One of my earliest memories of being made to feel “wrong” for being left handed was a teacher scolding me for repeatedly doing my ‘ticks’ (check marks) backward. The only thing wrong with that is her being too dumb to realise that because I am left-handed the “right” way just isn’t natural.

To my disgust I could not convince my cousin to allow her daughter to use her left hand, this is in the UK and only ten years ago. Parents (sadly) need to be told this practice is cruel, and completely unnecessary. Not only that, it can be damaging to the child and affect them in later life.

I’m proud to be a lefty, I can also do ‘mirror writing’ and could use my right if needed, but it would not look quite as pretty! I can also mirror write with my right hand. I sometimes use this to show off to silly people who mock me for my left-handedness, to show them we can be at least as or more capable than them. The fact we have to adapt and manage to do so attests to this. It doesn’t stop me from pulling a measuring tape out upside-down though! πŸ™‚
    P. s. When I have computer access I will give feedback about the certificate.

10. Connie says:

I have managed to put my name on the certificate. But is there any way of changing the colour of the font or using a fancy font? I have been a proud lefty for 18 years now and no matter what people say about being left handed, I’m glad to be a part of such a small group of special people πŸ™‚

11. Khalid says:

I write left, but i think right!!
    πŸ™‚

12. Amy says:

I love bring left-handed. Writing backwards my friends have a hard time reading it. I have only a few lefty’s in my family. Almost all my family is right-handed. I love bring different.
    Left-Handed power!!!

13. Joan says:

As a lefty born just after the Second World War, I was considered awkward, clumsy and cack handed to name but a few. I’m glad that society is more able to cope with us folk who are Special. I now have a Great-Grandson who is left handed, so I am looking forward to helping him with all that is available to make life easier. The idea of a Certificate is lovely, I’m going to print mine in colour with pride.

14. Jamie says:

I am happy to embrace being a lefthanded christian woman. I am creative, intiutive, and inciteful. Lefty’s are very special people. I have 5 siblings and they are all right-handed. I am happy to be just a little different (in a good way).

15. ImaNol G.A. says:

Hola amigos de la mano izquierda.
    Estamos ( toda la familia ) encantados con nuestro certificado internacional de ” Zurdos ”
    Con un poco de humor y voluntad… esperemos fundar nuestra propia agora de izquierdas
    EstÑis todos invitados.

Left Power !!

16. Christy says:

I was able to print the certificate with my name on it! πŸ™‚

17. Brenda says:

Just printed my certificate and was able to type my name. I’ve been a leftie since I was born. I always knew that we were in our right minds, but it’s good to know that there are more of us out there. I’ve gotten so use to living in a right-handed world, that I will literally use a pair of right handed scissors with my left hand. It actually feels good to know that we are considered to be elite.

18. Bodam says:

Nice family here. How can I contribute my part?

19. Edwin Hoffman says:

A Lefty from a long line of lefty’s.

20. FRIDA SANTA O. DAGATAN says:

Please add my name in thje certificate. Thank you

21. Yolanda says:

Look amazing!! I love it πŸ™‚

22. Bill Talkington Jr says:

Greetings from Fresno, CA. Thanks for letting me join. I’ve been left-handed since 1953 and I still can’t make the Vulcan salute with my right hand.

23. Nelson Sindze says:

i’m sooo happy to recieve my certifiacte it makes me sooo proud to be a lefthander….i’m full of illusion

24. Maria Farrar says:

Just printed my membership certificate after adding my own name, incredibly easy and looks really good. I love it thank you.

25. Lu says:

I’m proud to be a lefty!!!!

26. S.Jayamathangi says:

Very happy and proud to be part of this club specially meant for left handers.

27. Mike Robinson says:

Name added to certificate and printed OK using Vista operating system.

28. shola kehinde says:

i’m shola kehinde from Nigeria,am strongly proud to be a lefty despite the beatings in order for me to change to my right hand,the certificate also made me a proud lefy

29. Richard Langran says:

A fantastic idea for this certificate well done I’ve got mine now !
    A proud left hander for 60yrs

30. Effie says:

Greetings to all members from Greece!