Anything Left-Handed > Left Handers Club > LHC Member Certificate

Left Handers Club Member Certificate

If you want to proclaim your proud membership of the Club for the elite 10%, why not print out your membership certificate to put up on your wall?

If you are not already a member of The Left Handers Club,
join free now:

Click here to download your Left handers Club membership certificate *

* This certificate is in pdf format and you will need Adobe Reader for it. If you don't have it ย  on your computer click here for free download
* In most cases this will just work automatically by clicking on the certificate link but if not or it will not let you enter your name, you may need to right click on the certificate link above and then “Save link as…” to save the document as a PDF file on your own computer then open it using the Adobe Reader software.

Once you open the file in Acrobat Reader, just click in the light blue box in the middle to type your name then click the print icon at the top to set options and print your certificate.

Left Handers Club membership certificate

We are just trying out this new certificate with the option to add your own name before printing. ย  Please let us know if it is working OK for you by adding a comment below.
Problems with the name? ย  – If you click just above the underline where the name goes, can you type your name?
If not, you are probably using an old version of the Adobe PDF Reader software.
Check you have at least version 10 and if not download the latest version here

Backwards Calendar

If you have just joined the Left-Handers Club, don't forget to
click this link to download your Club Backwards Calendar

If you have not joined the FREE Left-Handers Club yet – why not? You are missing out on our newsletters, new product information and member discounts.
Click this link to get more details and join The Club
We will protect your email address We value your privacy and will never give out, lease or sell any of your personal details.
All newsletters contain an unsubscribe link which you can click to remove yourself if you wish, although not many people do!

212 comments on “LHC Member Certificate
  1. moses pensulo says:

Wooow,
    Am aproud left hand leg and leg user, I can’t blame the create for such a rare opportunity.

MMoses

2. Lana says:

Hello fellow lefties!! Our “right handed world” has added lots of confusion to my life….especially in my younger years!! This created a slower reaction-time, in some cases, when I had to think twice to try to figure out which hand to use – there were many times I would drop something and was considered clumsy while being forced to use my right hand. This made my life difficult in school as well at home. My father also was a lefty as a child and he was forced to use his right hand. Interesting enough, my dad would try to teach me to use my right hand as well. Later in life, funny now, I write with my left and bowl with my right and my father writes with his right and bowls with his left!! What frustrates me the most is when I have to stop and think of which hand to use!!! For example, I wanted to learn how to golf. My boyfriend tells me: “you know, could you possibly try to use your right hand to golf…that way we won’t have to bother getting left-handed clubs??” I have to actually try both hands just to figure what I am…. Can any of you relate???? I believe it has effected my brain in a negative way. How many right-handed people are forced to use their left hand?

• Ugino says:

I can relate when i was younger it use to make me mad that i had to use my right hand on stuff when i was left handed. So i somewhat learned how to use my right hand for somethings but now when i go bowling i use both hands just to mess with people its fun.

• BLynn says:

It always made me mad when people would say, “just try it with your right hand”…..well, YOU try it with your LEFT hand! (not gonna happen) lol

3. Don says:

I write and eat left-handed. I just learned to live in a right-handed world, doing everything else with the wrong hand.

• Lana says:

It’s a shame that we have to be forced to do something our body has a difficult time adapting to. It would be different if we HAD to. Some people have no choice – due to an accident which forces them to use the other hand.

4. Terrence says:

I’ve gone so many years without any kind of support with my being a lefty. Thank you for the certificate. I’m 71 and I would like to work on my handwriting. Not only was I subjected to the right hand teachers on my writing but, I was one of the lucky ones to get beat for it by teachers. many thanks for your website and the internet.

5. IMANI says:

I knew something was special about me. I am glad to be a part of the left handed community. WE ROCK!!!

6. corey says:

i been a left hander all my life, all my family and friends are right handers. im glad i found this site!now i feel welcomed apart of the elite people. i play guitar,throw,write and punch with my left hand mainly ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. cherene says:

yes im so proud to be left-handed people talk about people like us but i always tell them that i was born a left-handed person thank you for making a site just for us

8. Henry says:

Being Left handed has made me feel special, and part of an elite group of people…As a Guitarist, it has really helped me to become very proficient as an artist…For me the world is backwards…All of us Lefties, should learn to play right-handed Guitars, for the vast number of the poor right-handed folks, they should begin their lessons on a left-handed guitar…and the reason is because the dominate hand should be used to play the chords, it just makes sense to me, as I grew up around a bunch of right-handed players, and I figured it was the way to do it…later in life I realized that I was blessed beyond belief not having to struggle to make even the most difficult chords, so as you can see us lefties are really cool people…Henry.

9. Rhea says:

Although being left handed is lovely because it makes us different, it shouldn’t cause problems with reading. Those of us who are of a certain age just had to learn to use things with the wrong hand because that was all there was. I couldn’t use left handed scissors now because as a child there were only right handed ones, so I learned to use those.
    It’s the same with reading. Kids just have to learn that in this country we read from left to right; doesn’t matter if you’re right or left handed, blue, green, hindu, moslem, martian, we still read from left to right and just have to learn that that’s how we do it.

10. Larry says:

It is really neat to have found a left-handed club! I moved here from Texas and have noticed a very high number of left-handed people here. I have never seen a town with so many left-handed people in it. Did you know God used a left-handed assassin in the Old Testament of the Bible to get rid of an evil king? The kings guards searched the guy looking for his weapon thing he was right handed, but they didn’t look on his person where a LEFT handed person would carry a knife. Anyway, I don’t remember where that incident is found in the Bible, but I seem to remember reading that all of Davids Mighty Men were left handed and they could throw a spear farther with accuracy than a right hander etc.
    I have pretty well had to learn to be ambidextrious in a right handed world. Being an extremely visually oriented person, I learn by watching, which means if a right handed person taught me a particular skill, I generally use my right hand to do it, but using tools, I use whichever hand is handiest, i.e., using a screw driver, when my left hand gets tired I switch and use my right hand for awhile etc. I vastly prefer to learn a new skill with my left hand as it is easier that way, but you do what you have to in order to survive in a right handed world. I would love to learn fencing, as I would have a distinct advantage as a lefty, because lefties are used to the foibles of right handed people. Right handed people are used to other right handed people, but a left handed fencer throws them off. In high school, the baseball coach used me in batting practice and practice games as a pitcher. One of the guys had as one of his “heroes”, Mickey Mantle, the New York Yankee home run hitter, and this kid had an ego bigger than whatever. Anyway, he’d grab the heaviest bat in the rack and swagger up to the home plate and sneer at me. I delighted in striking him out. I had a curve ball that just about sizzled and he’d almost break his shoe laces swinging at that curve ball. Lol. Fun! He’d grip his bat way down by the end and swing for the fences. Mighty Casey has struck out! LOL! If any of you reading this are American and in your sixties, you’ll know what I mean.

11. Lotus Carbonell says:

“As the right hemisphere of the brain controls the left side of the body then only left-handers are in their right minds!”
    I copied this from the t shirt from left hander’s club, this is awesome

12. Brian Stamper says:

Hi everyone, glad to be here. I have been a huge promoter of the whole left handed people being elites things for as long as I can remember. So just remember everyone Keep them left hands in shape, cause when the right handed apocolypse happens you’ll be super thanksful…lol j/k. I am also friends with predominantly are left handed which I thought was Kind of weird especially because we just all seemed to meet each other at random times. Who knows maybe we are sort of attracted to each other. I mean we are all here… right? Everyone Have Great Days ahead. GO LEFTIES!!!!

13. Helson says:

Today I am so happy that after so many years I can meet my brothers and sisters in the so called ‘evil hand’. Coming from Africa down in the interior parts of Kenya where teachers will give me lashes because I use left hand left me with pain and bitterness, but am happy we are so many. I love it so much comrades

14. Bhakti S. Niwane says:

I am proud to be a left-hander . Sometimes I have faced some problems but after some days I come to knw that near about so many lefty peoples hav faced the same problems. But now I don’t think that being a lefty is a problem. And I am proud to b a member of this site.

15. Baig says:

I do everything with left! Kick with left,eat with left hand,write with left-hand,listen with left ear and etc! I feel proud to be left-hanaded!

16. mathu says:

proud 2 be leftyy!!!!!!………lefties Rox

17. Ambuj Gera says:

im so glad that we people got a website! We share so many thnigs in common ๐Ÿ™‚ as a kid i also used to write like mirror images of alphabets and numbers! Im so proud that we people are so different in this world! And m so happy that we are only 10% in this world. Left handers rock!!

18. Ambuj Gera says:

its so good to be a left hander ๐Ÿ™‚ feels like being blessed. We left handers have a lot of things in common. No matter what people think about us but im proud to say that im 1 of those 10% people in this world.

19. Sydney Chimgwede says:

it’s so great to be left handed. i think we left handers have alot of thing in common. i believ i will learn alot of things through this site.

20. Sydney says:

I’m so excited to be the member of this club. to me, to be left handed is a blessing.

21. SUDHIR DHANANI says:

Hello. Friends
    Myself and Sir Obama’s writing style is same to same
    I too write like him
    It makez me proud

22. Lyna says:

I love my left hand and I am proud to myself that I am a left-handed writer/user. This site is a best place to hear about other left-handed users. I will check it frequently to hear about you all.

Keep our left hand in touch!!!

23. Lori B says:

This site is awesome! I have had trouble all my life with people telling me I’m backwards and that I do things in an odd manner. I like being odd and find it nice to be no so ordinary. Great products Great info and Great people. Lefties rule!!!

24. garima dutt says:

Hi, got on to this site while browsing… joined the club. As a left-hander, I have never felt disadvantaged, probably because my parents, teachers, friends or colleagues have never treated me differently. Barring a few incidents where I have been told that I look a bit weird writing from my left hand or stirring the pan while cooking; or was wrapped on my knuckles at a sweet shop for touching the sweets with my left hand ๐Ÿ˜‰ – I have never faced any major social stigma. I feel a lefty can do everything and yes if anything we become ambidextrous as we have to continuously navigate in a world where everything is made for right-handers. But I, for one have never been made to feel special or even different.
    And yes, I have also downloaded the certificate and would put it on my office desk. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

Garima Dutt
    India

25. Lisi says:

OMG, this is a beautiful site! I ยดm so proud of being a member new, the left-handed people rocks!!

26. Shee Shee Ni says:

I am very happy to have found this site! I am a lefty and I amor it! We are muito unique & this site proves it. Why be like the rest? LEFTIES are the BEST! ๐Ÿ™‚
    *Tchau!

27. marilynn o says:

Lefties united!!!!!!! not everything in life is one size fits all and now our voice can be heard-product designers take note-no more drinking fountains with the lever only on the right side! any ideas for a three ring notebook? i say do away with them in class rooms-how about designing a car so that the driver can reach all the controls with their left hand?-yeah i know im dreaming big huh?

• LeftHandDominant says:

Not at all dreaming big,I dream of a left handed keyboard.
      It is discrimination to force left handers to adopt to the majority.
      Maybe it is something to do with the silly notion that LH’s are “evil” in christian teachings.
      Why even the word right by definition says it is “correct,just” etc.
      My theory is it is right handed people who are the evil ones.
      How many people born with left handed dominance use their left hands irresponsibly ?
      It is utter absurdity.I am interested to know how many left handed people are married to or have relationships with left handers ?
      Anybody know ?
      Reply here ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Jane Howell says:

I am SOOO excited that we got a website finally!!!

29. Dawn fillinger says:

I didnt have the reading frustration but, tying my shoes and using scissors now that was hard for me! I have no idea about reading from right to left but i do read magazine from back to front and start with the page on the right side..I have an idea it worked for my nephew who is left handed as well, we got him the tag jr. and then the tag its shows them how to read a book in a right handed world! good luck

30. samantha says:

Hello there! I am glad that I have found your website! I came across it while surfing for information reguarding my left-handed / 6 year old daughter – who is having a considerable amount of frustration dealing with writing AND reading. I seem to be able
    to find answers to her writing problems quite easily, but I haven’t been able to find any information on helping her to read. She constantly starts to read a book from right to left. Do you have any info about left-handers and reading? I loved the writing video!!!…but, if you have anything on reading books, that would be excellent!

Thank-You for your time!
    Samantha Sheppard

• Dawn fillinger says:

sorry posted it twice the first one was a reply but i forgot to hit reply button ๐Ÿ™‚