It is a long time since our last newsletter and we have been dealing with lots of problems to do with the warehousing, fulfillment and customer service arrangements for our left-handed products that have taken up all our time.
We have now reorganised this to bring all the services back in-house and directly under our control and we are sure it is going to work a lot better. What this has allowed us to do is bring a lot of products back into our range and source lots of new ones that were not financially viable under our previous arrangement but we can now supply again.
Now we are back to normal we can get back to producing Club newsletters on a regular basis. We will also be resurrecting some projects that had to go on the back burner for a while, including:
- developing Facebook pages and a Group and posting regular product and news updates
- being more active on Twitter to pick up interesting subjects a lot faster and respond to left-handed issues
- producing more videos on left-handed products and what makes them different
- bringing our survey pages and results analysis up to date
- developing a Left-Handed Mobile App
If there is anything else you would like us to make a priority please comment on this post to let us know.