Left Handers ClubThe Left-Handers Club was started back in 1990 in response to requests from customers to produce a newsletter and campaign on behalf of left-handers. Our aims from the beginning were to get more left-handed products made and raise awareness of the issues facing left-handers – particularly left-handed children in school.
Our newsletters are sent out once or twice a month and cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:
• Latest research and reports on left-handedness
• Our own surveys and analysis
• Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items, plus member discounts and offers
• Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
• Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers
We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources
Click here to sign up - it's free to join!