This fully left-handed version of a professional box-cutter is great for commercial use but also makes a very good craft and DIY knife. The industry leader in carton cutter safety reduces worker injuries and minimizes or eliminates merchandise damage. The guides and blade position control make sure that you can use the cutter safely and affectively.
* Blunt safety tip blade prevents puncture wounds / damaged merchandise (but is sharp to the end for fine cutting work and cutting-out)
* Top cut position for safe carton cutting / opening
* Convenient 5 blade storage compartment
* Tray cut position for single and triple corrugated cartons
* Built in tape splitter (for cutting sealing tape on boxes without having to use the sharp blade - avoids any possible damage to the contents.
Spare blades available, code 773A
If you also need a film / shrink wrap cutter, see code 774 that has that extra tool built in
Very nice Good design and well balanced. (28/11/2013) Andrew - USA
To see all reviews, click the link in brackets below