The "essential" equipment for a safe and easy left-handed life in the kitchen. Fully left-handed versions of our most popular kitchen products. Save 31% on the prices for buying the items individually.
- Everest Left handed kitchen scissors with reversed blades - overall length 200mm / 8 in. blue plastic handles and stainless steel blades (code 833
- Left handed tin opener with geared rotary action (code 94K)
- Left handed swivel blade peeler (code 332)
- T pattern left handed corkscrew with anti-clockwise screw (code 67)
- Left handed vegetable knife (plain blade bevelled on the right), 120mm / 4.75in. blade length (code 805)
The products are packed in a good quality zip seal clear bag with an insert giving full product details and makes an ideal present.
You can see more details on the individual products included in this set by clicking on the "Related Products" links below.
Watch our video on why lefthanders need specially-designed tools in the kitchen.
Very useful and good quality items I bought this set for my brother who struggles to use normal kitchen utensils, they all work perfectly, he is very happy with them and looking forward to being able to spend more time cooking (28/02/2019) -
Making things easier for the lefty I bought this complete set for my left handed son who finds it difficult to live in a right handed world. Needless to say, it was an immediate hit! He is enjoying going to his kitchen much more with his "customized" gadgets (03/02/2013) -
To see all reviews, click the link in brackets below