A great combination of left-handed items for school and home! Suitable for children who are starting to write with a cartridge pen, from age about 7 onwards.
We have produced two variations of this set with mainly pink or blue colours. THIS IS THE PINK SET.
This set gives you a discount of more than 10% on the prices of buying the items individually.
- PINK Lightweight child scissor with left handed 2 finger grip 140mm / 5.5 in. with fully reversed blades and rounded blade ends for safety (code 757)
- Pack of 10 lead pencils printed in the left-handed direction with our slogan "It's a left handed thing... You wouldn't understand!" (code 38A)
- 2 x Lefthander's notebooks with the pages glued on the right, A6 size 100mm x 150mm (4 in X 6 in) (code 257)
- Laminated bookmark with left hand shape and slogan (code 372P)
- PINK Left handed pencil sharpener with rectangular plastic case, 2 holes for standard and jumbo pencils (code 37G)
- Clear Left handed 6"/ 15cm ruler - cm only, no inch scale (code 767)
- Pencil grips - Set of 3 Sattler grips (code 227F) Plus a free Oxford eraser
The products are packed in a good quality zip seal clear bag with an insert giving full product details and makes an ideal present. We do not show the recommended age range anywhere on the set itself so you can give it to a child of any age you think appropriate.
Colours of some items may vary.
You can see more details on the individual products included in this set by clicking on the "Related Products" links below.
Great value set Excellent school set, appreciated by my 8 year old daughter who was especially pleased with the left handed ruler. (12/02/2014) -
Great starter kit I bought this set for my 3yr old granddaughter as she was struggling to use ordinary scissors. She is now quite happily cutting paper confidently without the awkwardness... She has also found the pencil grips useful as she can hold the pencil better (28/02/2019) Diane Hicks - Northamptonshire
To see all reviews, click the link in brackets below