Send left-handed items as a gift
If you want to place and pay for an order yourself but have us send it direct to someone else, even in a different country, that is no problem! You will save time and also postage costs by having us send it direct and we can even send the invoice separately to you and the goods with just an un-priced delivery note to your specified delivery address.
Here is a short video demonstrating what you need to do to make this work:
- Select your items and start the Checkout as normal
- On the first screen, enter the DELIVERY country and TICK THE BOX saying that you want to enter a separate delivery address
- On the second (address) screen, enter YOUR ADDRESS (normally the statement address for your card, but you can enter a postal address here then edit the copy of it that appears on the card payment screen if it needs to be different.
- On the next screen (delivery address), enter the full DELIVERY ADDRESS
- If you want the invoice sent to you separately, enter “Y” in the box below the delivery address, under the General Information heading.
- That’s it!