Anything Left-Handed > Blog Posts > Technical > Comments and suggestions for our site

Comments and suggestions for our site

What do you think of our new web site?

Please go to the video demo page and add your comments and ideas for improvements or additional features or content you would like us to add.

Click here to go to the video demo page to add your comments

Posted in Technical

CAPTCHA

17 comments on “Comments and suggestions for our site
  1. Ken Johnson says:

I guess somebody should write down the fact that The Royal Bank of Scotland will supply left handed cheque books if you ask them.

2. jamie says:

Hello,

I tried one of your yoropens but found it uncomfortable to use.
    I looked on the yoropen site and it shows the user with his index finger resting on the back of the nib.
    When I did this I couldn’t see what I was writing, and when I moved my hand down the pen a bit so I could see what I was writing the pen scratched across the paper instead of rolling smoothly.
    Since then I have bought a swan neck pen, which was much cheaper than your yoropen and it actually works.
    Why don’t you sell this pen.
    A lot of my friends have tried it and they think its great.
    Even my right handed friends like it.

3. Paul says:

I wish someone would explain to me why we need backward clocks and calendars? We are left-handed not dyslexic! My brain reads left to right just like the right handed world !!!
    These type of products belong in joke shops … How are we to gain respect and understanding from the right handed world, if we play with such silly products?

4. Jerry says:

Love the new site. Much easier to navigate

5. Jojo says:

Hi, how come I have stopped from receiving newsletter since Feb?? Is there isn’t any update??

6. Swee684 says:

Hi,
    I think this site is great will be ordering some products very soon!!
    But I have a bit of a gripe too, i have a left-handed nephew which is struggling at at the moment as his teachers are trying to make him write right-handed, instead of encouraging him to hold his pens correctly etc, I find this really annoying as the schools I went to always tried to help!! I don’t know what to do about the situation Please can someone help?????
    I am going to order a couple of sets of the yoropens for myself and so I can send my nephew some to try and help him with his dilemma!!
    any suggestions more than welcome!!!!
    Thanks!!!

7. Baerbel says:

I love your site.
    I must write with my right hand. 2005 I chance the hand und now I write only left. It’s a great feeling.

Bärbel from Germany

8. Juster says:

i am left handed and i always feel “left” out!
    get it?
    hahaha

9. Kath says:

Hi – Love the new site, it all looks so much more ‘ordered’ and pleanty of links down the left hand side!!!

Do you have a button link people can add to there blogs?
    Kath
    x

10. Jim says:

I am left handed so is my sister, nephew, aunt, daughter, 2 grandsons and many of my friends. I feel that many things that people say are designned for right handers are really better suited for left handeds and visa versa. Guitars, tape measurers, stick shift cars, and the list goes on.

11. trentlaceysunxxp says:

I really liked it. But not bad, it would be to add a few important sections.

12. lefthandnz says:

Have just placed an order with you to test out your new site. Everything seems to be working really well and it looks to me to be more modern and clean looking than the previous one. On my machine the pages take longer to load than they did previously – is the website slower?? Also, the comment above from Julie (…”something to show that you are logged in and the link to log out (or is it on there and I’ve just missed it)”….I found this just under ‘Add your comments’ but since it took a long time to find it perhaps the font should be larger – or bolder or something? (I expected to find this it at the top right of the page where this is most often shown.) Hope these comments help.

All in all – great job! Well done!

13. wendycarole says:

love the new site. Nothing to improve it springs to mind

14. JULIE says:

I love it, simple and easy to use. My only comment would be something to show that your logged in and the link to log out ( or is it on there and I’ve just missed it ).

Brilliant otherwise – well done x

15. lindsey says:

I love the new site! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!!!!!