facebook_pixel
Anything Left-Handed > Being LH Home > Famous left-handers

Famous left-handers

Left-handers have achieved greatness in many walks of life, but particularly in creative, sporting and artistic fields, where their natural talent for lateral thinking and ingenuity have made a huge contribution to all our lives.

If you are left-handed then you are in very good company. Throughout history left-handers have excelled as leaders, sportsmen, artists, musicians and in many other fields. This is our list of famous left-handers – with over 1,000 people we think it is the most comprehensive on the Web.

The list is based on our research and reports from Club members, but we know we are not perfect. If you spot any errors in our list, can provide any further information or have any famous left-handers we should add to our list, please add your information as comments to these pages.

The list contains well over 1,000 left-handers and is divided into 4 sections as below.

Entertainment History Professions Sport Sport
Miscellaneous
Snooker
Swimming
Table Tennis
Tennis
Wrestling

If you spot famous left-handers we've missed, please add them as a comment at the bottom of this page.

We have also produced a list of famous “left-handers” who are really right handed and are often shown in error on lists of famous lefthanders on the web – click here for our list of left-hander mistakes

Links to our other pages on famous left handers

Developing our famous lefthander pages

We are working on a major redevelopment of our content on famous lefthanders to allow us to show better profiles and links to their sites, twitter feeds etc and also to allow better searching by name, sport, profession etc. and allow you to add comments to individual profiles.

We are also going to expand out activites on encouraging famous lefties to become members of the Left Handers C lub.

In the meantime, we are going to add new famous lefties we are told about below and if you see any please add them as comments to this page and we will add them to our list.

• Sebastien Loeb, WRC Rally driver extraordinaire is currently well on his way to his NINTH World Championship. He is most definitely a left hander as any photo of him signing autographs – and regularly holding champagne bottles – will prove.

320 comments on “Famous left-handers
  1. ronnie says:

Aimee Teegarden is left handed

2. Vidisha says:

i am lefty myself…Sachin Tendulkar is lefty too….Nothings wrong being lefty except when u becum a sudden distraction amongst righties

3. Ed Kershaw says:

As a middle aged lefty, I’m quite surprised to read some of the above. I came across this site looking for some statistical data on lefthandedness. I’ve never had any discrimination or difficulty with anything whatsoever during my life so far as a result of being left handed. No one in my family is LH than I know of. I naturally learnt to use scissors, secateurs and metal shears with my right hand at an early age since they simply don’t work left handed. I don’t recall that it ever bothered me after I found they don’t work left handed. This means my right hand grip is pretty good too. I play the oboe and saxophone, the handing of which never presented any problem. I eat in the normal RH way, except for the spoon. Don’t know why that’s different. No one ever made me do it either way.

When I was at school I don’t think anyone ever really noticed, let alone comment or bully about it. Although I definitely noticed an advantage with some sports like tennis and boxing. All your opponents are the same to you if you’re LH, but you’re unusual to them, and difficult for them to deal with.

I suppose some items that one begins to use later in life are a bit awkward (power tools where the buttons are on the wrong side of the handle and the flex is often in an awkward place, gun stocks are never designed to fit the left side of the face, etc) but it’s never been more than a slight inconvenience, soon forgotten. Aeroplanes can be a bit awkward at first – the throttle is usually on the left in single seaters which means you have to fly with your right when you need most finesse of control including throttle, such as aerobatting or taking off/landing etc.

The only thing I have ever noticed at all is a slight reverence or intrigue from some work colleagues. I work in development engineering. Interestingly, about 25% of my colleagues are lefties and are considered more creative. Whether we really are or not is a moot point, I think.

I’m sorry to hear of the difficulties and discrimination some other LH people have experienced. I guess I’ve just been lucky. I wonder if there’s possibly something a bit self fulfilling about it. If parents make children feel different because of it maybe this manifests in their interaction with other people and life in general. I don’t recall my parents or siblings ever even commenting on it, let alone discussing it or making me think I was in any way different.

• Richard says:

Speaking of power tools with switches on the wrong side of the handle. Have other lefties had sawdust and grit blown into their eyes due to the exit port of the drill motor blowing dust towards your face?
      Doh!

• Bryan says:

Definitely! I don’t have experience of this but left handers who served in the military in South Africa have told me that the rifles used to spit the shells out to the left.

4. Vida says:

Steve Forbes, Joan of Arc, Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Queen Victoria, Prince Charles, Prince William, Helen Keller, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Lewis Carroll, Jimi Hendrix, Paul McCartney, Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, M. C. Escher, Tim Allen, Charlie Chaplin, Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon, Robert DeNiro, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Marilyn Monroe, Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts, Jerry Seinfeld, Sylvester Stallone, Dick Van Dyke, Bruce Willis, Oprah Winfrey, and many more… (infomercial voice)
    For complete list (not exactly complete) go to:

5. Isa Stream says:

Justin Bieber is very left-hander, he even plays quitar in a leftie way.

6. Vincent says:

I want to correct something here. Ambidexterity and cross-dominance are totally different. Ambidexterity is the ability to do anything with either your left or your right, meaning your left and right has the equal capability to do your daily activities. Cross-dominance, is when you’re born left/right but do a number of activity with the other hand.

I myself is a natural cross-dominance. I use right-handed scissors left-handedly, flips my pens or drumsticks with my left-hand, eat with my left, write with both hands, and type keyboard/phone mainly with my left. I play badminton with my right, and I throw with my right. And I’m right-footed. Well everything is just natural. There are only 3 people including myself could write left-handedly in my grade and I’m the only man. 🙂

7. HARSH SINHA says:

Hi, friends I’m a true leftie.But in my family no one is left-handed accept my uncle.In my school my friends look at me like I’m a alien. I feel very bad because no one is leftie in my class. When I go to 5th standard a boy whose name is Harshit Kumar Gupta who wasn’t a permanent leftie like me, he only bat left-handed and throw things with his left hand. I feel very delighted because he is my best friend and now no one in my class look at me that I’m a alien like before.

• Aayushi Pandey says:

Hey Harsh!
      I’m Aayushi and even I am a left handed. Even I am from India and no one around me is a leftie. It’s okay to be a misfit. I’ve been a misfit all my life. Leftie, nerd, the kind of person who doesn’t interact with others but sits to herself, I am that! But it’s the people who label us who are at loss. We do just fine without them!!

8. h says:

as a professional tennis player i will tell you that rafael nadal is not a natural lefty not a natural ambidextrous(if thats spelled right). rafael nadal learned to play using is left hand though he is right handed because in the sport of tennis left handers are confusing to play against. he does every single thing woth his right hand except play tennis which he spent his entire life learning, so get your facts straight you, unfactual biggots, just because laege portions of celebs and leaders are left handed doesnt give you the right to say that being left handed makes people be more successful. this theory has been long discarded and left handed people only use it to make themselves feel that they have more of an advantage in artistry and leadership than right handers. in my advance art class there are barely any left handers though leftys make up ten percent and are supposed to be artistic ratiowise i have seen just as many bad artists come from both sides. all of my friends and i are naturally talented artists that enjoy what we do and were all right handed, no we did forced ourselves to have talent, in drawing its nearly impossible. we are just using the right sides of our brain. we are all equal, which hand you use to do thngs doesnt give you the better ability to do things, were all individuals, okay?

• Monica says:

I do not discount anything that you say, however I offer a ponder. Maybe because he learned to play with his left hand, he might have changed his thinking pattern. After all, it is pretty much undisputed that left and right handers process things somewhat differently. There is also the fact that because he forced his body to do something that is somewhat alien to his brain processes, he might have also increased what his brain can do. Have any of you tried to write with your opposite hand lol? What he can do is not the same as as leftie driving a stick shift here in the states. Frankly, I was always surprised that I could do that fairly easily lol. Many years ago, there was a baseball player that lost his right arm as a child. He taught himself to do everything with his left, including pitching. Don’t you think that would add something to his brain, having to go against what his brain determined since maybe birth to be correct and true? And what about those natural left-handers that were forced by school systems to write with their right-hand? So, yes, I can see how a different intelligence might be suggested about left-handers. We spend our lives having to change our thinking patterns to suit the rest of the world. I knit and crochet. I have to ‘flip things around’ in my head to make the item come out correctly. When I try to mentally deconstruct a knitted or crocheted item, to maybe write down how it was made so that I can make it for myself, I have to mentally reverse what the right-hander did so that I can ‘read’ it.

With all of that said, I would not readily dismiss the point that our brains may be able to do a bit more. It’s kind of like a blind person: they train their other senses to pick up the slack. In a sense, their other four senses better than mine.

• A great mom says:

I believe only 10% of the world population is left handed. I would consider the probability of right handed people versus left handed in any given class or sport. The odds are, there will be more right handed people. The odds are your teacher may be right handed. And the fact that a left hand person has to process everything first and then rethink it as a left handed activity… I watch it first hand. My son is left handed. I’m left handed too. However, his new teachers or coaches every year try to say he’s right handed. So frustrating for the child, continue to try and make him right handed. So frustrating as a parent. It’s sheer torture. I think each year how further he could be in sports or academics. He’s been tested gifted by a psychologist and a psychiatrist due to the continued request of his teachers. How interesting! He’s now home schooled and it’s amazing to watch him excel at lightening speed. He processes the material so fast. I do have a special tutor to correct his writing skills because he writes very different due to the constant force of trying to make him right handed. It’s the saddest part. He traces his letters multiple times because he cannot process it correctly yet. He’s 9. He has been labeled to have a learning disability in written expression too. Well, that has to do with writing and processing your thoughts on paper in logical order. Imagine the difficulty if you have been abused, for it’s abuse, to write right handed and then been able to freely write with your dominate hand? How challenging and confusing at times. The great news, he will correct the bad habit. And I wait as a parent and a parent who minored in psychology, the moment when he can freely write without the thought of how to make an a or a b or a c. We are not trying to discredit right handed people, but To receive respect and compassion from our right handed people. We too can make a great impact! I’m an artist. I decided to change my major in college from chemistry to fine art after I had my second child. I wanted to be a doctor, but it would have been too hard on me to leave my kids with someone else caring for them for their entire childhood. I did my art courses on-line. It was the greatest thing, because I didn’t have the constant interruption from a right handed person trying to show me how to do something their way. And I find that very interesting with my son too who is homeschooled.

• Tamara says:

I don’t think left-handers think they are better and more successful. We are just trying to prove our value in a society that has been quite abusive to people who are born different. Many have been hit, had hands tied behind their back, ridiculed and bullied just for being left-handed; we have had to adjust our thinking and abilities to survive in a right-handed world. Many fail to do so; left-handers are more likely to end up labelled as mentally ill, more likely to end up in prison, and have greater potential to become airline pilots or architects.
      We are not all born equal in a world which favours the right handers.

• C says:

Hmmm. Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! I think the main point the author is trying to make is anyone who is left-handed has had some difficulties in life living in a dominant right-handed world that we have had to overcome. I think you are over reacting in believing that we left-handers feel superior to right-handed people because we are more intelligent, artistic, better leaders and so on. There is no scientific evidence to prove this, however, if these beliefs help some lefties coupe with feeling different, what’s the big deal? Is that really hurting you? Have you been experiencing a large volume of lefties coming up to you bragging they are smarter, better at tennis, and a better artist than you because they are lefties? Seriously? Go back to bed!

• Jaques brink says:

Let it be noted naturally left handed people like myself are naturally better in most aspects witch has been proven scientifically

Due to the fact that every persons right hand side of there brain develops slower than the left side our ( lefties ) are more mentally powerful and to prove it ask any left handed person you meet how long it takes to learn something new and you will be amazed to realize your obsurd intellectual deficiency

So as I said learn before you do

Some good advise the preparations MUST take longer than the actual work you do :):)

9. tutorials, says:

hello there and thanks for your information ? I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did then again experience several technical points the use of this web site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of instances previous to I may just get it to load properly. I have been brooding about in case your web host is OK? No longer that I am complaining, however slow loading cases instances will often affect your placement in google and can harm your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you replace this again very soon..

10. Sheila W. says:

Is the link broken? I clicked on the complete list and all that came up were the comments section, not the list.

11. dunniteowl says:

I have called myself ‘semi-ambidextrous’ since I was about 9. I have right handed parents, three older right-handed brothers and a younger right-handed sister. I have read a lot of stories in here with people detailing how they were forced to learn to write right-handed, or beaten for it, had their hand tied behind their back, and all manner of other things that I have not had done to me.

I write, eat, shoot, play most games (not sports, per se) and perform many tasks with my left hand. There are some things I cannot do left-handed. I throw like a little kid with my left hand (but it’s gotton a lot better since I started practicing.) There are a few things I simply cannot do with my right hand. When I write with my right hand (on paper or draw) it looks like a six year old’s handwriting or skill. I can write on the walls or chalkboard equally well.

My parents always encouraged my handedness. In school they gave me left handed scissors, a left handed desk (this one has the angled part in the other direction — it’s a mirror of the standard right-handed student desk) and they even asked me if I wanted a left-handed ruler! Can you believe it? A left-handed ruler?! I guess you could say I was treated much better than most lefties — and I was born in 1960!

Archimedes, I believe, was left handed. Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson (? Haven’t checked the list here, yet to refresh my aging memory) Leonardo DaVinci, it’s rumoured that Shakespeare was a lefty as well. Yeah, Cary Grant’s a lefty, so was, I believe Kate Hepburn. Also: Keanu Reeves, Julia Roberts, her brother, Eric, Bruce Willis, Obama, Gerald Ford, Reagan was a semi-ambidextrous person also, George Bush the first, Bill Clinton and many, many others in history and in all sorts of fields of endeavor for arts, sciences and entertainment/sports.

So I have always considered myself to be in pretty good company. I did ask for my right-handed desk back and I returned the left-handed scissors, too. I wanted my old desk back because the bar that holds the desk surface to the chair is on the opposite side from the right handed desks, too. Each day, when the bell rang for going out of class (like for recess, PE, lunch, going home,) I’d get up and start to leave in the same direction I always had — and WHAM! — I’d fall over the bar that was inexplicably in my way as I left my seat. I did that for three days and then asked for my old desk.

How many of you have heard these:

Hey! I didn’t know you were Left-handed! (Like it’s a secret or something, I guess, or they just now really started paying attention to you, maybe…)

Hey! You’re left-handed! You write upside down, don’t you? (Are you NUTS? What reason could I possibly have for writing upside down just because I’m a leftie?)

Oh, you’re left-handed. You had to learn to write everything backwards, huh? (Uh… that would be, huh-uh, as in, no.)

Or the one I learned to dread, out on the baseball diamond:
    Hey! Who here’s left-handed? (I raise my hand and next thing you know, I’m on first base — hey wait, I can’t throw with my left hand, I play baseball wholly right-handed!)

And then they look at me like I did something wrong — or lied about it.

LIfe’s been really interesting as a left-hander. Some days harder than others, but I have learned how to use a whole host of tools with my right hands (mostly power tools, like circular saws, jigsaws, drill presses [yes! Even those are designed for right-handed operation in most cases]) and most of my sports are played right handed.

What I notice most, though, is the complete ignorance of most folks of what it takes to be left-handed as a minority on a day-to-day basis. Take a look at playing cards. Yeah, they’re designed to be played and held by right-handed players. You fan them out from inside your holding hand to outside towards the shoulder. You do that in your left hand and all the little number and suite marks on the cards are hidden from view. You hold ’em in your right hand and they’re right there. Yeah, even playing cards.

Happily, I actually cut with my right hand and eat with my left. One day, I watched my sister at the table, eating. I mean, really watched her while she was eating. How she held her fork, her knife and ate.

Then I noticed something I thought was really strange. She had her fork in her right hand, took a bite and started chewing. She put her fork down to the left. Picked up the fork with her left hand, picked up her knife in her right, cut her pork chop for another bite, *THEN!?!* she put her knife down, switched her fork to her right hand, then took a bite. I was stunned! That sure seemed like a lot of work for a single bite.

Me? I hold the fork with my left, cut with my right, take a bite and repeat. Simple. So I said something about it. All three of my brothers and my dad all said the same thing as my sister, “That’s how you do it.” So I showed them how I did it. They looked at me for a few seconds, completely silent. Then almost all of them at the same time said, “You’re strange.”

Life, to me, and for the most part, is funny, even if it’s been pretty hard most of the time. Maybe being forced to review how you do things compared with 90% of the rest of the world who don’t do it your way makes you notice things. Maybe the simple fact of having to survive in a predominantly right-handed world gives us lefties a perspective that many others don’t share about handedness, but does apply to other things that are used to discriminate against others?

Maybe that’s why there tend to be a higher percentage of left-handers versus the statistical norms in the arts, entertainment, academia, politics and sciences? We have to work harder and use more of our brain just to be clever enough to survive? So even though there are definitely some advantages to being left-handed, I have to wonder:

Do we get the advantages by sheer genetic stroke of handedness — or;
    Are we trained from birth to leverage and learn to adapt out of being left-handed and forced to deal with a predominantly right-handed culture?

In acient studies, of paleolithic tools, there are clear indications that handedness was about fifty/fifty. This was in a time when every person basically made their own tools, or at least knew the basics of flint-knapping, knot tying and netmaking, etc. So there was no advantage of handedness over tool and implement use, because you made your own. Custom work.

Since division of labor and specific tasks ushered in a new level of productivity, the trait for handedness has gone heavily one sided. So maybe, just maybe, we tend to be smarter or more creative because we have to be and it’s learned from cultural pressure to survive and the genetic lottery of handedness isn’t the direct correlation, it’s an indirect result of a cultural and technological shift instead.?

This is the crap I think about in my all too often moments of curious wonder. So, do I think like this from a genetic standpoint and the handedness is merely one more genetic expression of that talent? Or did I have to get smarter due to the pressure to figure things out that weren’t natural to my handedness in a culture that favors the right in almost every way imaginable? Real chicken or the egg stuff here.

I wonder if Sir Francis Bacon was a lefty?

• Angi says:

Sounds like a lot of my thinking as well. My parents, all three brothers, and my sister are righties. But my grandfather, with whom Mom had been very close growing up, was a leftie, and he is where I got it from. I’m over a decade your senior and many children were indeed forced to change to conform, and it may have been well-intended, but not smart. Mom, however, was ready to fight for my right to be left, although it wasn’t necessary, it turned out. She and Dad even saw that, when the others appeared, I got a spot at the family table where I would be able to eat comfortably–over any objections. Still, I learned that the world did not always do that, and just learned that most things worked pretty well in my left hand, too–and my right hand wasn’t useless, either. I ended up doing well with both. Later, when I had three lefties and one rightie of my own, I just put all their eating utensils in front of them and let them choose. My rightie learned to tie her shoes facing me (as I probably did from Mom) and one leftie taught himself to be ambidextrous. He was a CNA and it was no doubt useful, as it was for me and the sons who did work at different times on cars, when handedness is less important than taking care to do it correctly. Still, I enjoy finding a “leftie sisterhood” of girlfriends who are lefthanded in groups I am already close with. There are little things about using rightie tools in left hands that require turning one’s brain around, and “leftie loosie rightie tightie” seems to come in handy in more places than inside the engine compartment, not so much in the literal sense, of course, but in the spirit of the thing.

12. new movie releases says:

You realize therefore considerably in the case of this matter, made me for my part consider it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men are not interested unless it’s something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs great. All the time take care of it up!

13. multilingual vacancies london, multilingual vacancies manchester, multilingual vacancies germany, multilingual vacancies ireland, multilingual vacancies jobs, multilingual vacancies scotland, multilingual vacancies london, multilingual vacancies uk, top l says:

Excellent points altogether, you just received a brand new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you simply made some days in the past? Any positive?

14. golfing portugal says:

You understand thus significantly on the subject of this topic, made me in my opinion imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested unless it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times take care of it up!

15. pi lawyer miami says:

Thanks for another informative website. Where else may just I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I have a mission that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

16. Laptops walmart says:

My brother recommended I may like this website. He was totally right. This publish actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

17. Bootyshaking Videos says:

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually one thing which I feel I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very huge for me. I’m having a look ahead for your next submit, I will try to get the cling of it!

18. business books online says:

I am no longer sure where you’re getting your info, however good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

19. headlight restoration folsom says:

Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website by accident, and I’m stunned why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

20. Sophia says:

HI, is it weird to right with right hand but do almost everything with left hand.like I eat with my left hand brush throw, cut like tomatoes and stuff…is that normal?

• Proud Lefty says:

I am somewhat like you. I do everything with my left hand but kick and throw with my right hand/leg. It came to me as a little odd but it’s not abnormal. Actually it’s called crossed-dominance. 🙂 Hoped this was the answer you were looking for

21. organic crib mattress says:

Organic mattress is no doubt a vigorous opportunity to sleep anyway and when the question of our kids comes then this would be the perfect alternative. Kids especially the minor ones beneath 1-2 years exhausted a large amount of their calculate sleeping; for this reason they need to live certain organic mattress to avoid them from being artificial by the destructive chemicals which are represent in the artificial mattress. Thus folks get your hoodwink a vigorous and comfortable snooze with this latex plagiarize organic mattress.

22. смотреть сумерки сага затмение режиме онлайн says:

Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

23. essay, research, thesis, academic writting services says:

Fantastic items from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the best way during which you say it. You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a great website.

24. mists of pandaria says:

Thanks for every other informative site. Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

25. actress says:

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you’re speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my site =). We can have a link alternate arrangement among us

26. Lani says:

hi I’m Filani and I’m 21 years old. I am a dental student. In my childhood life, I had a lot of problems at learning math because I didn’t know how to solve the problems directly. And I always hated math back then. Until one time a teacher of mine who understood my problem of solving mathematics through direct methods came to my life. She taught me of how to solve math problems by using pictorial method. That moment changed my paradigm. Math was the easiest subject if learnt through pictures! and I made it to become the best student for modern mathematics and additional mathematics at m school!

now, I am studying dentistry. Although having so much troubles handling dental instruments – since they’re created for righties – I made it to use both hands, which no one had ever done so in my faculty! in my class there are only 5 left-handed students out of 49. KUDOS TO ALL LEFT-HANDED! I am moving forward to success! so do we!

27. Jacquie says:

Hi! I’m a 14 year-old girl, and actually I think I’m a really weird case…. I write right-handedly but do everything else like eating, throwing (play handball), glue, brush teeth/hair… etc. with my left hand. I actually can write and draw really well with my left hand but prefer my right hand. I really don’t get how this is normal…??? And it is possible I was “changed” when I was younger by my parents from lefty to righty but not sure…??
    THANKS

• Cha Ool says:

Jacquie, you are not weird. My nephew Mitch is exactly the same as you. His 3 year old cousin is predominantly left handed but kicks right with his right foot. Myself, I write left handed plus hold spoon or fork with the left paw. I throw etc right handed & kick with my left foot.

• meridith says:

I am a lefty, but do almost everything else right handed. It used to bug the heck out of me in school that they ALWAYS gave me the lefty scissors. I CAN NOT cut paper with my left hand at all. I can do everything with my right hand that I do with my left, but there are some things I can only do right handed. Did you know that most red heads are left handed?
        Yes I’m a red head.

• ronnie says:

thats almost how i am but im a 15 year old boy

28. jagadeesh says:

Hi I am 21. I am a leftie and do 90% of the work with left hand only (including writing,doing strenuous physical work ?
    I wonder that lefties are quite resistant to diseases than right handers and can lead life longer. Can anyone agree with me??

• Korak says:

Hi. I’m 14 and agree to you because my case is somethin similar to yours… i also eat with my right hand, but hold objects like forks, spoons, with my left hand. But i kick football with my right foot and catch ball with my left hand.. I think all the lefties are all the way rare..

29. junaid says:

I,m 11 and also a leftie something very wierd I do is that i tend to do some stuff right handed such as using scissors. Also in cricket i bat and bowl right handed but im still a leftie

• Laura says:

That is not all that weird. Most lefties have adapted to the right handed world…
      Keep it up 🙂 we’ll soon take over

• ronnie says:

im a ambidextrous shooter writter and througher a right handed guitarest and bassest and the rest is left handed

30. dale says:

douglas adams creator of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy was left handed and he actually at one time played guitar for Pink Floyd (42nd birthday gift from David Gilmour, an old friend).