The unique design of the Yoropen pencil makes it perfect for left-handers, since it creates the perfect grip, requires far less effort to use, and banishes smudging forever! Pencil comes with 8 spare leads inside plus one in position for writing.
Uses code 538A refills (click on the Related Poducts link below to order).
Please note that these are half size pencils
The most effective ergonomic pen ever designed, the award-winning Yoropencil overcomes the problems often associated with left-handed writing. The unique design of the Yoropencil makes it perfect for left-handers, since it creates the perfect pen grip, requires far less effort to use, and banishes smudging forever! The triangular soft rubber grip area can be rotated to give you the perfect writing position for your style and grip.
With it's offset head position it helps you achieve three important handwriting positions:
- Keep one inch (25mm) between fingers and paper to give a clear view of what you are writing and avoid smudging
- Keep one foot (300mm) between your eyes and the paper so you get the best focus and avoid leaning over too far
- Keep one fist width (about 4 inches / 100mm) between your body and the desk so you have a good spine position
To refill the Yoropencil:
- Pull the white plastic body of the used lead off of of the writing tip
- Put it point first into the other end of the pencil and push it in firmly to advance the other leads that are in the body
- Once it is fully in, hold the pencil tip down and a new lead should drop out (shake it a little if not)
- Push the new lead unit onto the tip of the pencil
To see all reviews, click the link in brackets below