Brand NEW and Exclusive - Wire Bound Notebook that opens from left to right for left-handed use, no more having your hand resting uncomfortably on the ring-binding as you write!
+++ The ALH design is currently not available so we are stocking the same left-handed spiral notebook but with a different left-handed cover design - it is the black cover version that you will receive +++
PLEASE NOTE - due to the weight of this item we can only deliver it to United Kingdom addresses
* A5 size, 148mm x 210mm (5.75 x 8.25 inches), this is the overall paper size, including the perforated section (overall width including the binding is 158mm / 6.25in)
* 80 sheets of high quality 80gsm paper
* Gloss printed heavy front cover with left hand logo
* Heavy card back to stop bending and keep your book in good condition
* Horizontal ruled lines
* Hole punched on the left ready to put your notes into two ring files
* Pages perforated so they can be torn out of the book easily and leaving a clean, straight edge
* Twin Loop wire binding allows the book to open completely flat and also for 360 degree rotation of all pages without them coming out of the binding. This means you can open the book at any page and fold the cover right round so it is still only A5 size overall, but without any possibility of the pages coming out of the binding (as can be a problem with standard spiral bindings)
These notebooks have been custom-made to our own specification and are a top-end product in all ways. We are sure you will love using it and be the envy of all your right-handed friends!
Writing Pad A great product, bound on the right, for comfortable left-handed writing. A5 size with 80 perforated pages and two-hole punched, for filing. At last, a writing pad for us! Now, I would like to see a notepad, A6 size... sue knight
Worth the money I thought I was being a little extravagant buying this but it's been a real pleasure to use it! It's made from very good quality materials and it's just so nice to bring it out and start writing without having to juggle it, or my hand, around so I could write comfortably. I love it! Tony
To see all reviews, click the link in brackets below